Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Movie Review: Pizza Angel



I know it's been awhile since I posted, but I just saw this and wanted to review it. I saw this recently and I have to say I was quite disappointed. Apparently this group is pretty popular, doing children's music videos. So apparently this guy orders a pizza, waits forever and the pizza guy never shows. But he doesn't call the pizza place back. He just sings about being hungry. Eventually the pizza guy shows up but says he couldn't find the place and so he ate the pizza. "You don't have to tip me," he says. So, does that mean that the guy paid for the pizza when he ordered it and he's not being given a refund? So let me get this straight... He goes to a place, can't find #16. So, what does he do, walk down the hall? 13, 14, 15, 19, 17, 18, 19. Golly. I can't find 16. I'll wander around for awhile and then eat the pizza.

2 stars. Available now on VHS from Blockbuster, Hollywood Video and online at FutureShop.com.


No comments: