Thursday, August 15, 2013

I'm So Blue I Don't Know What To Do

This is just disappointing. The is the blue tape that Rachel and I put on Ben's wall. Rachel noticed it was starting to sag an hour or two after we'd hung it so she carefully worked to set it again. And then a few hours later, I saw that it was loose again and so I went back over all of it with a second strip, offset, to hopefully adhere it better to the wall.


And yet the next morning it was all on the floor. It's going to be difficult for me to get in and get the strip on Ben's wall painted (with multiple coatS) with my schedule so I need something that will stay for days or a week or more. Scotch Brand Blue Painters tape by 3M used to do that. This stuff which is even printed with "3M" every few inches on the front of the tape (Rachel: "Why are they advertising on their tape?") is garbage. So disappointed.

No comments: