Wednesday, February 02, 2011

What Is This, Boy Scouts?

I'm slightly amused by all these sites now offering badges. I've gotten badges on at least three sites now. I think the only one that I'm really happy about is "The 25 Club" from LoseIt, signifying that I've lost 25 pounds. Although I also got my red Swingline stapler one, that's cool. There are a couple of Foursquare ones I'm hoping to get soon, but overall, it's pretty silly, all these badges. (I stopped two below Eagle Scout, by the way.)
Lose It badges.  I like the look of these.

Foursquare, the grand-daddy of badges

YouVersion - I hope they get smaller as you get more
because if these were on chains, the size
would kill your neck.
I do want to get these ones from Foursquare:
Fixer Upper
Baggage Handler
Jet Setter
And since I've not quoted The Treasure of Sierra Madre or Blazing Saddles in this post, feel free to do so in the comments.

No comments: