Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Guns don't kill people...

...vice presidents do.

I read this morning about "the blogosphere lighting up" over Dick Cheney shooting that lawyer, except that the most notable right-leaning blogs were silent on the subject.

Now I know I'm not the most right-leaning but yeah, considering how much I detest Vice President Cheney, why haven't I posted anything before now? Perhaps it's because I didn't have anything new to add, anything funny.

At the least, more stringent gun controls probably wouldn't have prevented this type of accident, but I imagine around the world people with stricter gun standards are probably snickering at our second-in-command shooting a friend with a gun.

I am a Republican but I didn't vote in the last election because I couldn't cast a vote Mr. Cheney's way.

No comments: