Monday, June 06, 2005

New Diet Week

Wow, this week has just flown by. I guess it's harder to get a post in when I'm spending my lunch and comp. time doing contract work and there's no laptop at home anymore. I did move the desktop to where it is more accessible, but even then, it's been so busy at home that all my time has been spent working on the path or other chores.

Cheating was kept to a minimum last week, I'm pretty proud of myself.

The track record on dog walking was pretty crummy last week and I think the dog is feeling somewhat depressed by that. I feel guilty. I just haven't been getting enough good sleep to where I can wake up and go walking.

I don't know when the last time I weighed myself was, but last night I weighed myself and was still at the same new low from the time before that. So I'm encouraged by that.

This week I can eat cookies. Fortunately, cookies haven't been that available to me lately.

No comments: