Sunday, May 15, 2005

Good morning!

It's one of those mornings... woke up at 7 am, which was odd for a Sunday morning. Thought I'd try to go back to sleep. After laying there forever, I decided to get up. I looked at the alarm clock... three minutes had passed. It was obviously time to get up.

So now I've been up for about two hours already this morning and it's been a beautiful morning. It's in the mid-70's and clear outside. I walked the dog, cleaned the back driveway, planted some flowers and trimmed the rose bushes and brought some roses inside.

Our sunday school class is having a picnic in the park and they could not have picked a better day.

3 comments:

James said...

And then it got better. I was lounging on the couch just finishing an episode of "Kitchen Redesign" when my 11-month-old was handed to me. She's all dressed in a pink and white checked outfit with watermelons on it. She's all ready for the picnic, so I guess I must go get ready.

World Girl said...

Rub it in why don't you! To my surprise, I woke up at 10am!! Suprised, because I never sleep that late. Then I noticed it was storming outside, that I was out of milk and that ants were taking over my kitchen. I have spent thirty minutes stomping on them, and saying to Tony, my kitty, "No, don't eat them, no stop it!". Gross. I'm off to get some milk. Have a fantastic Sunday, and it is OK that you rubbed it in about me liking my new blog. :)
World Girl

Anonymous said...

Solved the ant problem...poor little blighters. They're denied!!! :)