Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Viewer Mail

hi tvjames,
just wanted to take a moment thanking you for saving me from Sprint! I live in chatsworth and have cingular at the moment. cingular has been ok with quite a few blackout spots. the customer service has been suprisingly decent-at least not problems yet. I have heard from quite a few people, who probably heard from someone else, that sprint has the best networks but are pricier. like a fool, I was actually considering going with sprint without doing my research on them. I had only researched phones and compared plans. what saved me from jumping ship immediately was that sprint does not have any great start-up deals like cingular or t-mobile so I waited--good thing. I went to epinions, reviewed a bunch of phones and then saw in the corner reviews for service providers. sprint started off with many people actually proclaiming their customer service, as I read on I found the opposite. I found quite a few like yours. your title caught my attention so I read the whole review (like others) and was amazed you took the time to put such great detail into it. it has inspired me to do a review of compaq after my horrible dealings with their "customer care" located in INDIA!! do you know what time you have to get up to call these people?? to get through?? anyway, it should be posted shortly. I was even inspired by your review title "sprint-satan" so I called joined epinions as Compaqis666. hopefully Ill get it in there soon and save a few souls myself!
thanks for saving mine.
steve

No comments: