Tuesday, April 16, 2002

I spent much of tonight playing on the computer, reading Survivor updates on SurvivorSucks.com and stuff like that. Well, anyhow, they had a message board and one of the topics were people making up fake logos for future episodes. (Go here.) There's even a repository where people are collecting them here. ** ADDRESS FIXED ** I just wish they were a little larger so you could see more detail.

So I got inspired and made my own:
Details about it... yes, that's a Ferrari, from the Ferrari website. The sunglasses are Raybans from the Rayban website. That is Grauman's Chinese theater, except I reversed the picture left to right. The palm trees are from the Palm Tree Doctor's website and I had to do some editing of the image (before coloring it) to remove a giant stethescope. The nerve! And the Hollywood sign is indeed the actual Hollywood sign. I inverted the picture, blew the brightness all the way to the max and then did minor cleaning. Lastly, the star is a picture of Alfred Hitchcock's from the Hollywood Walk of Fame. If I had been more determined, I would have rotated the stars around the edge. The template was provided.


No comments: