Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Q&A: Level Up

May 15 - What do you consider to be your biggest achievement?

2014 - (Revised in 2018 for clarity) Not sure. I once got paid $5,000 for putting two words together. I had come up with the name for our company and sometime after I left, Microsoft decided they wanted the name for a product. (A product they would abandon less than 6 months after launching it.) Not sure how much Microsoft paid my former company, but it was a nice surprise when they handed me a check for $5,000.

2015 - My family. I didn't "achieve" them, per se, but they're definitely worth bragging about.

2016 - Any time my children are complimented or commended.

2017 - My family. - entered May 17

2018 - My family. - entered May 19
Want to track small aspects of your own life over the next five years? Get this book: Q&A A Day: 5 Year Journal

No comments: