Saturday, May 21, 2011

Coming to an end

Vacation's coming to an end.  Today was the last Saturday of the vacation and tomorrow's Sunday and then back to work.  348 emails sitting in the inbox waiting for my return.  Of course, it's only a partial return as we have one more doctor's appointment with Rachel on Monday afternoon.  I'll do a 90 minute meeting by phone during the drive but I'll miss a couple of hours in the afternoon.  And if the calendar invite is to be believed, I've just been delegated into a 90 minute meeting first thing Monday morning.  (Despite hiding my email and diverting all work calls straight to voicemail, calendar invites still popped up.)

So the rapture didn't happen tonight.  I have lots of thoughts about all that.  Too many to commit to the blog, at least right now.

No comments: