Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday

Today actually turned out busier that I expected, but it was a good day.  I got to spend quite a bit of quality time with Ben, but not so much with Rachel.  I think I need to find some time for some 1:1 time with Rachel, just not sure when.  Wonder if it would help with her defiance, versus being an exercise in frustration.

Beautiful weather today.  I had been missing L.A. going into the weekend, but by today I was loving how beautiful it was. 

Wii 38

BMI - 29.04, 191.6... yeah, birthday party killed me.  Don't expect tomorrow's weigh-in to be any better, but maybe the week at work will help me get back on track.  (Most of the cake and ice cream are gone and we unloaded some other leftovers at church today.)   Wii Fit Age was 34.

Six minutes yoga, 4 minutes strength training, 10 minutes aerobics, plus 10 minutes free run (1.963 miles, 1 mile at 5:15) and 30 minutes free walk (3,660 steps). 

No comments: