Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow Despair

I've been in a bit of a funk today.  We've been mostly snowed in for the past few days.  I got out last night and was able to do some Christmas shopping for Lori, but I'm probably only 2/3 done.  I don't know if I'll be able to get the rest done before Christmas, but I guess I get a second chance as we're celebrating a second Christmas a few days after for family who skipped the snow for sunny Mexico.

I've been trying to figure out the funk.  I have a list... Obama... FOCA... the cancellation of Eli Stone, My Own Worst Enemy and Pushing Daisies... the economy... our need to refigure out the remainder of our home purchase... some things at work that have been more challenging that I know how to handle... I don't know.  No real good decent or real reason.  Maybe the lack of caffine all day.  Maybe the really crappy sleep last night.  I don't know. 

I feel like I need a pick-me-up.  But I think that's something I need to come up with on my own. 

No comments: