Saturday, December 16, 2006

Brrr....

We've relocated to warmth... yes, my parents on their dead-end street off a dead-end street in Silverdale never lost power. After trying it one night and burning through all the firewood and still waking up freezing, we bundled up the baby and the dog and headed out. The cats will have to fend for themselves. Kudos to Brad at PSE for being calm and polite and not trying to rush me off the phone as he looked up information about our outtage. E-mail's the best way to reach either of us at the moment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

To give you some idea how ignorant I've been of reality lately, until this evening I had no idea there were so many problems taking place in your neck of the woods.

Hope you and the family stay warm and dry. It's raining here, but the only downside is that I missed the Balboa Christmas light show (again). I realize that is trivial, but I had the camera batteries charged and everything.