Wednesday, August 06, 2003

From Marcus...
CLASSIFIED ADVERTISEMENT (from a recent issue, Atlanta Constitution)

Single black submissive female seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good looking girl who LOVES to play. If I get naughty you can just give me a good spanking and im all ears. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. Rub me the right way and watch me respond. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Kiss me and I'm yours. Call (404) 875-6420 and ask for
Daisy.

Click and drag for the second act twist: (Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society switchboard about an 8-week old black Lab retriever.)

No comments: